Time to start posting your discussion ideas!
Here are a few to get you started:
- Greening Scholarly Communications
- Using DH to Explore, Expose, and Evaluate Environmental Justice and Environmental Issues
- Greening Academic Digital Consumption
- How Can We Use DH to Unpack Digital Materiality?
- What is Eco-Critical DH? What Can it Be?
- See Stewart Varner’s recent post on What DH Could Be
- Sustainable DH – What Can We Do?
And a few skim-worthy resources, readings, and projects to spur more creative thinking:
- Seeds of Good Anthropocenes project
- Ant Spider Bee website
- See list of projects here on Eco-Fiction.com: eco-fiction.com/links-and-resources/
- Terrain.org, Environmental Learning in the Anthropocene
- Online learning for EJ and Sustainable Development: www.sdsnedu.org/search
- Using basic imagery + social media for Environmental Justice twitter.com/climatesign & twitter.com/climatereality/status/657264076091957249?refsrc=email&s=11 (and many of the major EJ orgs…)
- Climate Change Map: climatechangehamilton.ca/put-climate-change-on-the-map/